This month we’re featuring one of the winning recipes from our recent Royalty Pecans Recipe Contest. Thanks to Cara from Texas, we have this interesting blend of ingredients creating a dish that’s definitely worth a try!
- 1/2 Cup basil leaves
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Cup roasted Royalty Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 8 oz bacon, fried, drained and chopped
Combine the first eight ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Toss with hot pasta and bacon pieces. Serve immediately garnished with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Recipe: Roasted Chicken with Pecan Serrano Pesto & Angel Hair Pasta This month's recipe for Roasted Chicken with Pecan Serrano Pesto...
- Recipe: Mediterranean Pecan Pasta As we enter the holiday season, remember that pecans are...
- Recipe: Sweet Pumpkin Pecan Bread This bread is sweet and fluffy with a bit of...