Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people can your space hold?
- Can I use any vendor I want or is there a preferred vendor list I must select from?
- What is included in the rental fee?
- Do you have a policy for the kind of dishes, flatware, and napkins I can use?
- When can I begin setting up for my event?
- Will you have any other events on the same day as my wedding?
- Is there a place for the bridal party to get dressed and wait before the ceremony?
- If my event will be held outdoors, what is your backup plan in case of bad weather?
- Will there be sufficient parking for my guests? Do I need to hire parking attendants?
- What bar services are provided by your facility? Is security required?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
1. How many people can your space hold?
Inside the Welcome Center, we can accommodate up to 100 people for a seated reception. Additionally, our covered porch can seat 50 people, our outdoor upper terrace can seat 200 people, and our outdoor lower terrace can seat over 400 people.
2. Can I use any vendor I want or is there a preferred vendor list I must select from?
We have carefully chosen several caterers to compliment your special day. The caterers on our list work hard to ensure your wedding is marked by high quality food, elegant presentation, and professional service staff. Please contact our Venue Manager for menus and pricing. Other services, including cakes, flowers, DJ, and photography can be provided by the vendor of your choice.
3. What is included in the rental fee?
Our rental fee includes tables, chairs, and table linens for up to the number in your chosen package. There will be an additional equipment charge for groups over the agreed upon guest count. Also included in the rental fee is the set-up and clean-up of our venue equipment. Our Venue Manager will work closely with you to determine timelines, room layout, and to coordinate additional equipment rentals. All charges are subject to 8.25% sales tax.
4. Do you have a policy for the kind of dishes, flatware, and napkins I can use?
We require all our events to use china, metal flatware, and linen napkins. This policy has be established so your event will maintain an elegant presentation. Additionally, this prevents an unexpected burst of wind from picking up a plate full of food and depositing it in a guest's lap.
5. When can I begin setting up for my event?
The rental fee is based upon a set number of hours for which you will have access to the facility. You may begin setting up at the time agreed upon as stated in your contract.
6. Will you have any other events on the same day as my event?
No. At Royalty Pecan Farms®, we want to focus on every detail of your special event and you can be sure we will give you our undivided attention.
7. Is there a place for the bridal party to get dressed and wait before the ceremony?
Yes. There is a bridal suite on-site with room for you and your bridesmaids. It is equipped with mirrors, hanging rods for dresses, and a bathroom.
8. If my event will be held outdoors, what is your backup plan in case of bad weather?
In the case of inclement weather, outdoor events of less than 180 people will be moved inside the Welcome Center, and the remaining tables will be placed on the front and back covered porches. For weddings or any event larger than 180 people, you may choose to rent a white tent to place on the upper or lower terrace of our lawn. The tent will be provided at an additional charge and will be supplied based on availability. These services can be coordinated by Royalty Events for an additional fee.
9. Will there be sufficient parking for my guests? Do I need to hire parking attendants?
There is plenty of parking at our venue. The paved front parking lot can hold up to 25 cars. Overflow parking is located on the adjoining property to the left of the facility. We can provide two parking attendants to assist with this process for $20.00 per attendant per hour.
10. What bar services are provided by your facility? Is security required?
Royalty Events will provide a full beer and wine bar for your event along with professional bartenders. Bartending service will be an additional charge of $25.00 per bartender per hour. We require one bartender per 100 people. Security guards are required for all events that serve alcohol – one guard per 100 people. Royalty Events will arrange this security service with the Burleson County Sheriff’s Office at $35.00 per guard per hour, which is billed to the client.
11. What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept cash, checks, and credit cards for payment.