Peach "Cinnapecan" Crisp Recipe
This old fashion crisp is bursting with flavor – from the sweet and tangy juice of the farm-fresh peaches to the crunchy, cinnamon topping.
It's guaranteed to be a hit and only requires four simple steps!
Peach Pecan Filling
- 5 cups peach halves (or 1 jar of Royalty Pecan Farms® Peach Halves (Vanilla, Spiced, or Regular)
- 3/4 cup cinnamon flavored pecans (level up with our famous Cinnapecans)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Crumble for Topping
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Cinnamon Maple Pecan Granola (or 2/3 cup plain rolled oats)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Make the filling by mixing peaches, Cinnapecans, sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Scoop mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch baking dish.
- To make the topping, first whisk together brown sugar, flour, granola, cinnamon, and salt until thoroughly blended. Then add softened butter and stir until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over peach pecan filling and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
Buy farm-fresh ingredients here
From our family-run Texas farm straight to your kitchen
- Our pecans will take you back to the good ol days with a rich buttery texture, right out of the shell
- Our products are sustainably and naturally grown
- Inspected and delivered straight from our Texas farm, ensuring you always get the freshest and best tasting ingredients
- Our process ensures that the valuable nutrients in our pecans are preserved to give you a boost in nutrition as well as a tasty treat
"Royalty Pecans has been providing the pecans for my restaurant for over 15 years. The quality and taste of their product is outstanding and I can't say enough about the personalized service I receive. Everyone there always does more than is expected."
– Jeanie, The Mad Hatter's Tea Room
"We offer the Royalty Pecans because, well, there are none better! And they are locally grown and harvested, so we get nice fresh pecans from you guys. Always a treat!"
– Bob, Brazos Natural Foods
"Bought these pecans for my mom and brought them with us on a recent trip to visit family. They are so good! We all just stood around eating them until one of us had the will power to put them away. Will definitely be getting these again and trying some of the other flavored pecans soon!"
– Michael S.