Come join us every Saturday for our Orchard Tours
Take a ride through the farm as you hear about the history of the farm and learn how the pecans go from our trees to you. With the purchase of a ticket, you will receive 4 oz of our freshest pecans and a bottle of water! Our 45 minute tours will be an experience ever changing as our trees throughout the year.
Private group tours (21 or more people) are available for a reduced rate. This rate does not include 4 oz pecans and water. Please contact us for those details. Second Saturday of each month is always the Orchard Manager's Tour; see below.Buy Tickets Here
The 2nd Saturday of the Month is The Orchard Manager's Tour
Once a month, on the second Saturday, you can enjoy a guided exploration of Royalty Pecan Farms with our Orchard Manager, Andy Sherrod. See what happens on a true working pecan farm and learn about the inner-workings of the pecan industry, a Texas staple.
Andy received his Bachelor of Science degree and Master's degree in Horticulture from TAMU. Since then he managed a pecan orchard in San Saba, before taking the helm of the Royalty Pecan Orchard. He has served on the Texas Pecan Grower's Association board of directors. In addition, Andy is a periodic guest lecturer at TAMU, College of Agriculture, as well as for local clubs and organizations.Buy Tickets Here
- January - December: Saturdays at 12:30 pm
- Private Group Tours Available, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2nd Saturday of the month at 12:30 pm
- $10 for adults; $5 for children ages 5 - 10 (age 4 and younger ride free)
- $15 for adults; $5 for children ages 5 - 10 (age 4 and younger ride free) for the Orchard Manager's Tour