Annual Pecan Harvest Festival at Royalty Pecan Farms
Date:November 11, 2017
Time:9 am - 6 pm
Where:Royalty Pecan Farms
10600 Highway 21 E
Caldwell, TX 77836
Cost:Free admission. Free on-site parking. Some vendors & activities will require fees.
Festival ScheduleFriday (Nov. 10)
6:30 pmRoyalty Pecan Orchard Tour and Dinner Under the Stars featuring Chef Tai
Saturday (Nov. 11)
- Salad Course: Seasonal Baby Greens Salad with Candied Pecans, Roasted Pears, Homemade Croutons and a Balsamic Herb Dressing
- Main Entrée Duo: Grilled Peppercorn Encrusted Tenderloin with a Red Wine Reduction and Roasted Chicken Breast with a Sweet Onion Veloute Sauce. Served with Roasted Potatoes and a Seasonal Vegetable Bouquet.
- Dessert Course: Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Guest will be able to choose from a list of paired wines for the meal.
- In the event of inclement weather, the menu will be adjusted to a tasting menu featured by Chef Tai inside the Royalty Pecan Showroom.
9:00 am - 6:00 pmGift Shop Open
Hullabaloos Bounce House
All Aboard Fun Train
Tailgate Troubadours9:00 am - 9:30 amPie Baking Contest Registration9:30 amPie Contest Judging
Get Contest Details10:30 am - 3:00 pmKids Zone Pecan Olympics
Heats running at 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm and 3pm1:00 pm - 3:00 pmPeach Creek Vineyard Wine Tastings3:00 pm - 5:00 pmMessina Hoff Winery Wine Tastings
About the Festival
Come help us celebrate the new pecan harvest season! The Royalty Pecan Harvest Festival is a free public event hosted by Royalty Pecan Farms with the help of community volunteers and sponsors. Our mission is to promote and celebrate local culture, healthy living, and agritourism while offering an educational and entertaining experience.
The festival grounds are located behind our gift shop on Texas Hwy 21 between Bryan/College Station and Caldwell. Our extended lawn overlooks 500 acres of lush pecan trees with the College Station city skyline on the horizon. In addition to shopping and enjoying the festivities, we encourage visitors to bring their own camp chairs, blankets, Frisbees, balls, or kites and enjoy our backyard! Just remember to take your things with you when you leave.
- No outside food or drinks.
- No pets.
- No smoking inside or within 20 feet of the buildings.
- Vehicles are only allowed in designated parking areas.
- RVs may not dump waste or water on Royalty Pecan Farms property.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Event held rain or shine.
Vendor Registration Still Open2017 Vendor Application
In addition to shopping at the gift shop, visitors will enjoy browsing the open-air "Royalty Market" all day during the festival. Vendors and exhibitors are located on the expansive lawn behind our gift shop overlooking the orchard.
Meet a few of our 2017 Vendors:*
- Alvarez Food Truck
- Katherine’s Kiss and Stay Lips
- Texas Hill Country Olive Company
- Icky & Sunshine Face Painting
- Ruth Lillas Rose
- Di's Creations
- Ryker's World
- Frios Gourmet Pops Aggieland
- LuLuRoe Danielle McAfoos
Contact Us979.272.3904 • 800.694.8362
Thank You to Our 2017 Festival Sponsors:
Interested in sponsoring this event? View our 2017 Sponsorship Packet