In honor of the fall season, we’re featuring a pumpkin recipe! This pumpkin pecan bread is sweet and fluffy with a little bit of crunch.
We’ve substituted typical sweet bread ingredients like butter and all-purpose flour with healthier alternatives like coconut flour, pecan butter, and pecan oil.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup freshly ground pecan butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup dark maple syrup
- ½ cup Royalty Pecan Pieces
- 1 cup Royalty Pecan Pieces
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Virgin Pecan Oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
Mix the dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites with the pecan butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, lemon zest, and vanilla. Combine all ingredients and stir. Beat with an electric mixer on high for 2 minutes in order to create a fluffy texture. Mix in the pecans. Pour batter into a lined loaf pan.
Combine ingredients for the streusel topping. Layer the streusel mixture on top of the bread batter and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes, until the bread is lightly browned and passes the toothpick test.
Adapted from a recipe by fastpaleo.com.
- Recipe: Pecan Pie Bread Pudding This decadent dish is a variation of traditional bread pudding....
- Recipe: Twice Baked Bourbon Pecan Sweet Potatoes We found a recipe for a great side dish. We...
- Recipe: Nutty Pecan Banana Bread This recipe was provided by Morgan Novosad. Her dish won...