- 8 oz. raw Royalty Pecans
- 3.5 oz. of medjool dates
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8 inch by 8 inch square brownie pan
- Pour the pecans into a blender. Blend until the pecans become a smooth nut butter. This will take 1-2 minutes in a high speed blender like a vitamix, and can take around 10 minutes in a food processor
- Add the dates to your blender. Blend the dates until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add the egg, cacao powder, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the dough into your prepared brownie pan. Smooth out on the top, so that the brownies are even in size. This batter's consistency is thick compared to regular brownie batter.
- Bake the brownies for 20 minutes or until the top of the brownies look dry.
- Let the brownies cool. As they cool, the brownies will flatten and firm up.
- Once cooled, cut the brownies into preferably 16 pieces and enjoy!