Summer is just around the corner, and that means family get togethers and barbeques with friends. Whether you're looking for a fast and easy recipe, or something healthy to serve, we've got you covered.
This creamy dip combines full flavor, heart healthy fats, and fresh ingredients to impress and delight. Our new Tex Mex Spiced Rub is the perfect addition to your summer dishes. Its smoky and mildly spicy flavors contrast beautifully with the cool, creamy dip.
When you try this dip, be sure to tag us on your social media: @royaltypecans
- ½ cup of plain, fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 2 oz Tex Mex spice mix (1 package)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped and seeded (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl or food processor, add avocados, Greek Yogurt, lime juice, and Tex Mex Spice Mix. If using cilantro, add to the mixture before processing.
- Combine until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chopped jalapenos.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Mix it up:
- Add fresh minced garlic
- Mix in fresh diced tomatoes and onions
- Skip the avocados and use the recipe as a marinade for your favorite chicken or meat dish.
- Add a couple teaspoons of pecan oil to the recipe, and blend in a food processor until liquid. Dress your favorite salad and serve immediately.