Stop by our gift shop this month to check out our “Granola Bar” where you can create your own trail mix with our granola and a selection of roasted and flavored pecans! We’re open Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm, on Highway 21 between Bryan and Caldwell (one mile west of the Brazos River).
April is National Pecan Month!
Celebrate with us by finding new and interesting ways to incorporate heart-healthy pecans into your daily diet.
Stop by the gift shop to see our weekly featured pecan products and find:
This month, we’re featuring our pecan-infused granola. Along with our other Pecan Delicacies, our granola is handmade here in our kitchen using quality ingredients and no added preservatives or trans-fats. We also make delicious cookies and Pecan Soda Bread that are packed with our signature granola.
Great Ways to Enjoy Our Pecan Granola:
- Create your own trail mix by adding dried fruits, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or some of our flavored pecans.
- Put it in your salads for extra crunch and pizzazz.
- Eat it like cereal or mix it into your bowl of cereal or oatmeal.
- Layer it into a homemade parfait with Greek yogurt and fresh or frozen berries.
- Use it as a topping on ice cream.
- Enhance your muffin, cookie, and bread recipes with pecan granola.
- Sprinkle it on pancakes and waffles or just mix some granola into the batter.
- Enjoy it on its own as a delicious, healthy snack!
Check out our recipe blog for recipes that use our pecan granola:
Crunchy, sweet granola made with roasted Royalty Pecans, flaxseed, and a hint of cinnamon and maple.
Tasty and nutritious clusters of roasted Royalty Pecans, chewy dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and more.