Looking for a healthier alternative to chicken salad drenched in mayo? This delicious recipe uses only “real” food. It’s also very simple and quick, so it’s hard to mess it up. Experiment with the ingredients and add a little more or less depending what flavors you prefer. You could also add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper if needed.
Leave a comment to let us know what you think and what changes you made!
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken (seasoned to your liking)
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Royalty Pecans® (natural or roasted and salted)
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Raw Chopped Celery
- 1/3 Cup Raw Chopped Apples
Once you have everything cleaned, chopped, and ready to go, combine ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate any leftovers immediately.